compensation: Competitive Wage and Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Objectives for a NexRev HVAC Technician as part of the HVAC replacement team are to deliver projects within scope, schedule, and budget and to strengthen the company's relationship with our customers. This position will be responsible for the delivery of fast-paced, high-volume, HVAC Replacement projects for our retail and entertainment clients through deployments across the US.
• Work at the direction of the HVAC Lead Technician to perform all aspects of HVAC rooftop and split system replacement
• Maintain a safe and productive work environment
• Pull parts, move equipment, guide cranes, run PVC lines, etc.
• Assist in decommissioning and removal of existing equipment
• Assist in placement of replacement equipment
• At the direction of the Lead, perform equipment reclaim and disposal
• Other duties as dictated by the Lead Technician
• Prefer 1-3 years' experience in RTU and split system replacement
• Assist in disconnecting/connecting and installing gas lines to RTU units
• Assist in installation of curb adapters, ductwork, concentric duct, and PVC drains
• Assist with commissioning of new RTU's
• Knowledge of split system replacement including pipe sizing, piping practices, evacuation practices and start up.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Strong Organizational and Time Management skills
Deployments are 3 weeks on the road and then one-week back home. Our technicians typically work 10 hour days, 6 days a week and have Sundays off. NexRev provides our technicians with a company vehicle and per diem.
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• 401K Plan with Company % Match
• Vacation & Holiday Pay
NexRev provides technical products and services to multi-site, national retail and entertainment clients relating to energy conservation and efficiency of operation, including: Energy management and control system installation; energy retrofits for rooftop A/C units; HVAC and refrigeration system commissioning; HVAC Test and Balance services; and Electrical metering and sub-metering installation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers