compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Twin Eagle Transport is Hiring Immediately for Qualified Diesel Mechanic! INTERESTED? Then Call our Recruiters at 1-866-836-3489 or apply online at http://www.twineagle.com/careers/ NOW!
Fast pace rapidly growing Company looking for a dependable, experienced mechanic to handle the duties and responsibilities of keeping up our level of commitment to safety and customer service. In this roll, the successful candidate will perform truck repairs and preventative maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals.
• Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers.
• Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspections, tire rotation and oil changes.
• Maintain shop supplies, parts inventory and cleanliness of the shop.
• Collaborate with team members to diagnose problems and plan repairs.
• Maintain accurate records of each repair for performed on vehicles.
• Must be able to pass a background check and pre employment drugs screen.
• Must have own tools.
• Must have at least 2 years experience working as a diesel mechanic
• Cat C15 and ISX15 experience
• Knowledge of electrical and air brakes
• Willing to repair tires and lift 75 lbs
• Have ability to follow company safety procedures
• ASE Certifications preferred
BENEFITS TO EMPLOYEE:
• Free Company Housing for Jal & Pecos Terminals
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability after 30 Days
• 401K Matched up to 4%
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Performs and assists in the preventative maintenance of automobiles, trucks, trailers (light and heavy equipment); inspects, services, greases and lubricates automotive parts and equipment; replaces and repairs tires; changes oils and filters; adjusts brakes and services batteries.
• Performs service calls; identifies and documents defects and performance related deficiencies; completes inspection sheets to inform other mechanics of problems, progress and parts used; assists other fleet maintenance staff in the completion of work activities; cleans and organizes fleet maintenance shop.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• Handle extreme hot and cold temperatures
• Lift and Carry Large Tools
• Lift up to 40 lbs - 80 lbs occasionally
May be subject to irregular work schedules, temperature, weather and outside environment extremes, long trips, short notice for assignment of a trip, tight delivery schedules, delays en-route and other stresses and fatigues related to driving a large commercial motor vehicle on crowded streets and highways in all kinds of weather.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers