• Free Company Housing
• Quarterly Bonuses
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off after 6 Months
• Direct Deposit
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability after 30 Days
• 401K Matched up to 4%
• $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Performs and assists in the preventative maintenance of automobiles, Trucks and trailers inspects, services,
greases and lubricates parts and equipment; replaces and repairs tires; changes oils and filters; adjusts brakes and performs major and minor repairs.
• Performs service calls; identifies and documents defects and performance related deficiencies; completes inspection sheets to
inform other mechanics of problems, progress and parts used; assists other fleet maintenance staff in the completion of work
activities; cleans and organizes fleet maintenance shop.
• *Cat C15 and Cummings ISX15 experience
• *Knowledge of electrical systems and air brakes
• *Willing to repair tires and lift 75 lbs
• *Must have professional tool set
• *Have ability to follow company safety procedures
• Must be able to pass a background check and pre employment drugs screen.
• Must have own tools.
• Should have 4 years experience working as a diesel mechanic
• CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• *ASE Certifications preferred
• *Must possess or be able to obtain a Class A CDL w/Tanker & Hazmat within 90 days
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• Handle extreme hot and cold temperatures
• Lift and Carry Large Tools
• Lift up to 75 pounds
• May be subject to irregular work schedules, temperature, weather and outside environment extremes, long trips, short notice
for assignment of a trip, tight delivery schedules, delays en-route and other stresses and fatigues related to driving a large
commercial motor vehicle on crowded streets and highways in all kinds of weather.
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
Fast pace rapidly growing Company looking for a dependable, experienced mechanic to handle the duties and responsibilities of keeping up our level of commitment to safety and customer service. In this roll, the successful candidate will perform truck repairs and preventative maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals.
Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers.
Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspections, tire rotation and oil changes.
Maintain shop supplies, parts inventory and cleanliness of the shop.
Collaborate with team members to diagnose problems and plan repairs.
Qualified/interested applicants please contact between the hours of 10 AM and 5 PM
Maintain accurate records of each repair for performed on vehicles.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers