Hydraulic Fracturing CDL Drivers and Equipment Operators $120-140K (Make your own Schedule)
Publicly Traded Oil and Gas Services company providing specialized technology with a strong commitment to customer service. With corporate West Texas headquarters we create the best quality customer solutions. Our national recognized product lines provide answers to upstream and downstream customer problems.
A company committed to supplying quality services and solutions to the oil and gas industry while adhering to the highest safety standards.
One that strives to be the best in class while creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees.
Creating the industry's best workplace is the goal.
In order to lead the industry in customer service you need to provide your team with all the resources they need to excel. That means empowering employees to prioritize their own safety above all other objectives, providing industry-leading training and career development, competitive compensation, and considering the importance of employees & families in our workplace policies. Always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join the team.
We are currently looking for experienced CDL Drivers and CDL Equipment Operators to join our growing team.
The scope of the position is as follows:
Hydraulic Fracturing Equipment Operators and CDL Drivers are responsible for supporting the Stimulation well site activities and operations. Will operate a company vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site to deliver products, service tools and equipment.
• Compensation: $3,000 to $4,500 DOE, time and ½ after 40 hours
• Schedule: Make your own schedule
• Housing Available; Daily Rooms, Apartments and Company RV Spots
• $70+ Daily Per Diem that you receive EVERY DAY
• Catering in the field in the Summer
• Benefits: Full Coverage (FREE)
• Matching 401K, Life Insurance Provided by company, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
• Days Off: Set-off days--on rotation, Paid Time Off, Vacation Days, Paid Holidays
• Co-worker & Family Company Functions
• Provided in Orientation: HSE Trainings and Certifications (SafeLand, H2S, etc.)
• Hydraulic Fracturing Equipment Training (no experience needed), all PPE/FR's needed to perform work, Hard Hat, Gloves, Protective Lenses, etc.
• Internal Advancement Plans to move up the ranks in position from Equipment Operator to Management
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for maintaining equipment
• Ensures compliance with DOT regulations.
• Maintain accurate DOT logs.
• Maintains a satisfactory driving record.
• Complete competencies related to requirements of job profile.
• Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location.
• Ability to verbally communicate and understand details and directions.
• Must be willing to obtain knowledge of pumping standards.
• Ability to learn to operate auxiliary equipment; sand handling equipment, delivery equipment and equipment associated with fluid transfer.
• Ability to learn to operate equipment and support well site activity.
• Ability to maintain condition of treating line.
• Other duties as required.
• MUST HAVE A "CLASS A CDL"
• Must have a satisfactory driving record.
Comply with DOT regulations and be able to pass a DOT physical and drug/alcohol test.
• Excellent communication skills with strong work ethics.
Must be a team player. Ability to respond to Client needs with a strong customer service approach.
• Safety oriented.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
• Work is performed outside in various weather conditions.
• Hazardous material endorsement must be obtained.
• Must follow established health and safety practices and wear the required PPE.
Required to meet deadlines or emergency situations.
• Ability to lift, carry, push, climb ladders, stooping, bending, turning, twisting, crouching and grasping to retrieve products.\The ability to lift over 25-50 lbs. with assistance.
• Must have a reliable source of communication (cell phone etc) to be reachable/available to work when called.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status. Successful completion of company pre-employment background check, drug screen, Motor Vehicle Record review, and other related testing upon job offer acceptance.
PLEASE CALL NUMBER ATTACHED FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO INTERVIEW
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers